Friday, February 29, 2008

References and thanks

This blog is created with the sole purpose of letting people know about Assam.....to answer every query that may raise in a strangers mind about Assam In simple and bold terms my initiative is

..TO DEFINE ASSAM FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD

.. and

--- NOTHING ELSE...absolutely nothing else ......

To create this Blog I have searched and received information
through the internet,
through Google,
through emails from colleagues, friends, relatives, researchers, etc.
through news letters from Posoowa, Assam.org, etc

Images taken has been from Google or some websites. My special thanks goes to Dibya da and Gauri Sankar for sharing some wonderful photographs.I hope if any body has a concern with certain photographs or material i have included here, please write to me @ my email ID mofid.rahman@gmail.com, I will immediately delete the concerned image or content.

If any religious feelings is hurt or facts misrepresented, I apologize for it and please forgive me for that as I have collected all these information and is posting it to glorify Assam...Nothing Else is on my mind behind my any act in this endevour.

I would like to thank Mr Rajen Baruah, (Houston, USA), Dr.Utpal Bora(USA), Bina Hazarika(England), Bipul Jyoti Saikia ( my bhindeo who is married to my dearest Neighbour Runjun Baa and the Son-In-law of Assamese Writer, Tushoprava Kolita), Pallav Saikia (now in USA), Maheswata Barua, Rini Kakoti(London) and so many of such great personalities of Assam who have advised me or whose work i have found suitable to put up this blog.I would like to thank every person whose work OR help I have taken to put up this blog and duely apologise if his name or reference has been missed !!!

My special thanks goes to the NIC department of Assam for their district wise individual websites. I hope these websites will be more tourism centric than they are at present to showcase each district in their individual glory with far more importance on places which have tourism potential.

I would like to thank Sunita Ba and Labhita Bou for having an exclusive Assamese cuisine related blog each to let others know about the cuisines and delicacies of Assam.I have taken some photographs from their Blogs to showcase the Assamese cuisines as very less amount of photographs are available. For any foreigner these blogs are very informative about Assamese cuisine with beautifully taken photographs and easily comprehensible and well written menus.

Last but not the least,I would like to thank Looitporia, Assam Association of Hyderabad and specially my editor-in Chief for the Looitporia Newsletter, Labhita Baa for guiding and motivating me to do this research work, which otherwise would not have come to my mind at all though i faced a identity crisis all the time.

My only hope is that this would help every guest (stranger) of Assam

a)to know assam better
b)to think of a visit to Assam to see
------1) wild life in assam
------2) Holy places in Assam
------3)historical places in Assam

c)to think of doing research about Assam's
1)History
2)Culture
3)Languages
4)Music and dance
5)Vaishnavism and Xatriya Culture
6)Art work
7)Flora and Fauna, etc

Every care has been taken to verify all the facts related to Assam, yet if any distortion is noted,please let me know.I am open to constructive criticism about this blog.Please always feel free to contact me in case you have any issues regarding this blog at mofid.rahman@gmail.com Contents of this blog are meant for anyone who wants to use it to project assam better in any work or research pursued by the individual or the organization.

ধন্যবাদ !!
জয আই অসম !!
জয জযেতো মোৰ চিৰ চেনেহী অসমী আই !!

Thanks!!
Long Live Assam !!

--- For the Guest who have visited this blog, I strongly hope you are seriously thinking of arranging a Ticket to India for a tour of Assam Now !!!

--------We await your arrival !!


+++++--------------Assam beckons you--------------+++++++


or should I wish you


+++++++++-----------Bon Voyage to Assam -----------++++++++++++

10 comments:

My Blog said...

NICE ASSAM I LIKE OF KNOW IN RELATION ASSAM TOURISM MUCH VIDEEOS BEAULTIFUL

Unknown said...



Do you want to buy or sell your kidney for money, We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email only: onlinecareunit@gmail.com

Engvarta said...

Glancing through a couple of articles on your blog, there is no point denying the fact that your blog is a plethora of valuable information. The way you share such commendable articles here is appreciated. Keep up with this praiseworthy work.
English practice App | English speaking app

HEALTH CARE said...


We are urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

We are urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

We are urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

We are urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

We are urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

Dr Mark Alex said...

Kidney donor needed urgently, My client is urgently in need of a kidney transplant, If interested to sell contact here on my what'sApp number +4915219253693 Or Email: kidneydeal@gmail.com

Carolin Glowski said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


THANKS

UNITED GLOBAL FINANCIER said...

WE SPECIALIZE IN FAST APPROVALS
You can access our Credit/funding facilities from Any location in the world.
Reply for more information about our credit offer via Email: unitedglobalfinancier@gmail.com


Are you frustrated or tired of seeking Financial assistance from Bank and different financial organization, have you encountered company with unsatisfied financial services?
Here is your chance to secure fast and genuine money lending at a very low interest rate. For more information,
Email: unitedglobalfinancier@gmail.com


We offer the right solution to your financial needs.We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, and we stay with you until you get the results you want.In general we offer home finances,car finances,commercial finances,business finances,e.t.c, at lower interest rate of 3%.
We provide our prospective customer long lasting financial solutions that helps their companies thrive and grow"and also help them to invest and clear you existing debts. Email: unitedglobalfinancier@gmail.com
Contact us now for more information.


We are financial builders and we give out loan to everyone ranging from personal, commercial, business financial with our amounts ranging from min 2,000.00 to 1,000,000.00 with a fixed and very low interest rate of 3%. Do you want to own a company? Do you want to own a Home? Is Your Company having financial problem? Do you have a contract/project and need money to fund it? Apply for a financial today and get financed within 3-4 working
days.Email: unitedglobalfinancier@gmail.com

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this email: unitedglobalfinancier@gmail.com

DO YOU NEED A LOAN : TRUST ME WE CAN SOLVE YOUR FINANCE PROBLEM
Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At : unitedglobalfinancier@gmail.com

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Credit Card Clearance Loan
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Business Loans And many More:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us At : unitedglobalfinancier@gmail.com

Neel Sharma said...

Thanks for sharing, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this post. It's given me plenty to think about! blog news which gives you perfect blogs information about the guess what it still works ideal webinar worked perfectly again..! If you can book an online Delhi Taj Mahal at 90% discount on Delhi to Taj Mahal Tour by car.

Unknown said...

Cryptocurrency Scam/Fraud Tracing & Recovery
I never thought I will get scammed of all my assets on this exchange which I was warned by friends not to invest online or apply for exchange from unknown online investors, they stole all my life saving ranging to a total sum of $68k [sixty eight thousand dollars] worth of bitcoin, i started regretting my life untill i came acrose some article online about jamesmckaywizard a genuin hacker who is into any kind of hacking and helping people recover their lost funds via online scam, I still didn't believe bitcoin can ever be recovered, but had to once again trust my guts and instict. To my greatest surprise mr james was able to carry out the job neatly without any traces or complications all thanks to him and his team for offerring me a top notch services. To that one person or persons out there who really need a true and efficient hacker l would advice you to contact: Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com / What's App:+91 98632 93475

bullsindia187@gmail.com said...

Are you looking for a loan to clear off your dept and start up your own Business? have you being going all over yet not able to get a legit loan Company that will loan you? Here is your final solution, We can give you any amount you need provided you are going to pay back within the period of time given without any problem. Apply now and contact us for more details via email below. Email:bullsindia187@gmail.com